[P2P-F] political collaborations around p2p advancement

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:36:53 CEST 2011

Dear Amaia, Orsan and friends,

As you know, I'm quite enthused by the square occupation and popular
assembly movement emerging in Europe, as i consider it to be the first
massive cultural and political expression of the p2p ethos ...

however, being overwhelmed right now, including by issues of personal
survival, I was wondering if you, orsan and amaia, could make a particular
effort at interconnecting the p2p-f efforts with new emerging groups and
people ...

I'm thinking in particular of roarmag, the new significance, the dsg, and
the european revolution groups,

i.e. could you get in touch with them, explain briefly what we do, show our
coverage, and see from there whether further collaborations are possible?