[P2P-F] Fwd: Let bloom the thousand flowers of Free Banking .

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:33:20 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Klaus Falke <Klaus.Falke at absatzring.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:32 AM
Subject: Let bloom the thousand flowers of Free Banking .
To: FreeBanking <Support at monetary-freedom.net>

**
Dear friend of Freedom,

and we are one of those flowers.

*It is very important to learn about your expert opinion!*

Two weeks ago, I have sent you the email "*Free Banking in our
times?"*where I had invited you to cooperate as co-author on the
*Free Banking Handbook* or to support the authors in any other way.

I have not yet, however, heard from you, therefore I ask you to participate
in *this little survey*.

It would be very helpful to learn your opinion. Many thanks in advance for
your support.
**
*That’s the way to do it*:

After you have clicked on "*Return*", go to the lower section of the screen
and if you agree with the statement in a line, fill the right field of the
table with "*X*". You can tick several statements with "*X*".
Only when you have ticked all relevant statements with "*X*", please click
on "*Send*". Many thanks!

Sincerely,

Klaus Falke
www.Monetary-Freedom.net

  *No.* *Do you agree with this satement?* *True=X* *1* Currently, I do not
have the time to support actively the team for writing the Free Banking
Handbook.   *2* With my limited energy, I am generally not in the position
to support the Free Banking Project actively.   *3* I have not received your
Free Banking email.   *4* I have received your previous Free Banking email,
but I have not read it.   *5* Free Banking is surely a very important
element of freedom.   *6* There are other and more important things to do
than writing a Free Banking compendium.   *7* It is more important to pursue
public relation efforts about Free Banking.   *8* Please contact me at a
later point of time to join the project. Currently I have very little time
to spare.   *9* I only would like to be informed about the project progress.
  *10* *You may list me on your website only as proponent of your
initiative. *   *11* It would be better if the handbook author would be
remunerated.   *12* I am only interested in the final version of your Free
Banking Handbook.   *13* I would like to have a project description to hand
it to my students or friends.   *14* At last, Free Banking just means to use
gold and silver as money.   *15* It is not necessary to write a handbook for
Free Banking.   *16* I am generally not interested in Free Banking or
Monetary Freedom.   *17* Please, do not invite me again.   *18* *I agree to
disclose the result of this survey to John Zube and the other team members.*