[P2P-F] self-regulating markets

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:38:39 CEST 2011

What you say was exactly the idea with which I started working.

Where is more info about it? Has Thomas created such a clearing house?
Most importantly, has he found an algorithm to create trading circles? has
he studied the macroeconomy of such a system?

Why do we need to see the global network?

Well, in order to be able to make investments. New investments about a
specific product can have indirect consequences to the whole network. We may
then have to compute what percentage of the investment will have to be paid
by each peer.

We need to know about the global network in order to decide to which persons
we can store our savings and the ability of those currencies to be
transfered into goods that we will want in the future.

It is important to think of each peer as a producer, a seller, an investor.
Investors need information.

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis