[P2P-F] nonkilling progress from Joám Evans Pim

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:49:17 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joám Evans Pim <jevans at nonkilling.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Personal, from Joám Evans Pim
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

       *A note from Joám**...*

*May we keep in touch?*

Dear Dr. Bauwens,

     For nearly three years I have been working with a team of other
professionals to help reduce killing in the world through the Center for
Global Nonkilling based in Hawai'i.  Like all new adventures we need
friends, encouragement and help spreading the word.

     Visionary cold warrior and professor emeritus Dr. Glenn Paige presented
a clear case in *"Nonkilling Global Political Science"* that it is possible
to achieve killing-free societies.  The Center builds on his work to make a
measurable difference over time toward that end.  Here are just a few of our
accomplishments so far:

   - Working with affiliates and colleagues in Haiti, Africa, South America
   and Asia to develop policies and initatives to prevent killing, especially
   those with impactson women and children
   - Graduating 27 young leaders from our first two Leadership Academies,
   and working with them to eliminate killing and its causes in their 19
   countries
   - Publishing academic research with contributions from nearly 600
   researchers at over 250 prestigious institutions

     May I continue to share our progress with you through occasional
emails?  I promise not to flood your email inbox, and you can opt out at any
time.  All you have to do is click on the subscribe button below.

     I hope all is well with you and yours.

Joám Evans Pim

Leadership Team Member

Center for Global Nonkilling

P.O. Box 12232
Honolulu, Hawai'i

Tel: +1 (808) 551-4514

<https://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=42711727&l=2765&s=I5O2&m=384818&c=560572>

 This message was sent to michelsub2004 at gmail.com from:

Center for Global Nonkilling | P.O. Box 12232 | Honolulu, HI 96828

Email Marketing by [image: iContact - Try It
Free!]<http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>
    Manage Your Subscription
<http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=42711727&l=2765&s=I5O2&m=384818&c=560572>