[P2P-F] World As Lover, World As Self

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 06:14:12 CEST 2011

does anyone know this book? perhaps worth discussing on the p2p blog?

Nicholas, as this is about buddhist economics, perhaps you could have a look
into it?

see

*"The institutions of our society co-arise with us. They are not independent
structures separate from our inner lives, like some backdrop to our personal
dramas. Nor are they merely projections of our own minds. As collective
forms of our ignorance, fears and greed, they acquire their own momentum,
enlist our massive obedience, and depend on our collective consent."
--Joanna Macy: World As Lover, World As Self*