[P2P-F] 19 June Rise up! #Globalrevolution

Amaia Arcos amaia.arcos at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:11:09 CEST 2011

Sources:

http://takethesquare.net/ - not always in the same flow as others but they
are "the official" English channel it seems (both Democracia Real YA and
tomalaplaza Madrid link to them sometimes and it came out of n-1.cc)

https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/world/## - a social network created by hacksol, I
think, in order to have a more secure social network, I've linked to the
list of hundreds of groups who have created a group there (all relating to
protests, some national, some foreign)

http://www.europeanrevolution.net/ - I've discovered this one in the past
few days, they seem to follow what is happening..

http://www.world-revolutions.info/ - Super active producing daily papers and
disseminating info on Twitter. A mix of languages.

http://www.eurevo.org/ - not the best layout/architecture, or English
sometimes, but they have been very active promoting #europeanrevolution (I
think they may be Greek), related to people organising #europeanrevolution
in Facebook (event followed by more than a 100.000 that disappeared, every
Sunday demonstrations, etc.)

http://acampadabcninternacional.wordpress.com/category/english/ - random
publishing of some translations

http://roarmag.org/ - doing a great job reporting in general

http://15mayrevolution.wordpress.com/ - quite up to date news in English
from Spain

http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/category/communities/europe/ - pick on news
and actions too, again not particularly on the ball though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Spanish_protests - was being updated
fairly regularly, could easily carry on I guess

This is what I've been finding, if you know of any other, please send them
to this thread :)

I'll also be publishing a couple of blog posts today, the #19J/europact and
another update on #spanishrevolution

Have a lovely day everyone,

Amaia