[P2P-F] An Interview with Dmytri Kleiner, authour of The Telekommunist Manifesto.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Jun 13 11:35:18 CEST 2011

Hi Michel,

Thank for this - I have made some alterations (last minute of course ;-(

The old title had 'authour' in it & now is 'author' - I know...

The other thing is a link in the interview to
(http://ecommons.tuxic.nl/www.networkcultures.org/) for a pdf version of
the Manifesto is no longer working. I am going to change this now.

Wishing you well.

marc