[P2P-F] p2p and vertical integration

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:11:28 CEST 2011

> this is important, could you also comment on this for our blog? see
> http://replicatorinc.com/blog/2011/05/vertical-integration-and-moores-law-for-atoms/

I've already got a backlog of posts promised that I'm not sure how
long it will take to get to, so I'm afraid my plate is a little full
right now.  But I might post a reference to it as an illustration  of
Robb's "individual superempowerment," with the proliferation of free
or cheap networked platforms making available to the individual what
amounts to an entire vertically integrated production chain.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism