[P2P-F] Fwd: Free Banking in our times?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:53:09 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FreeBanking <Support at monetary-freedom.net>
Date: Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 2:29 AM
Subject: Free Banking in our times?
To: Klaus Falke <Klaus.Falke at absatzring.com>

 *Free Banking in our times?*

Dear friend of Freedom,

yes, there’s a great chance that we could see Free Banking in our time!

*The German WELLENREITER column of 12 March, 2011 states under the title:
"Natural Catastrophes and the State Bankruptcy", in the end*:

"... *the Japanese State has survived the past decade without insolvency
only because the interest rates on government loans were extremely low. The
recent events could be the last straw. Without a doubt there is the danger
of an increase in these rates for its governments loans. The rates for 10
year loans were quoted on Friday at 1.27%. A rise to 2.5% would inevitably
lead to a State bankruptcy of Japan.*
*...*
*Conclusion: The combination of natural catastrophes, high food prices and a
high government indebtedness did always have the tendency to provoke great
changes in world events. Just like Japan was not prepared for a combination
of earthquake and tsunami disasters the world economy is not prepared to
prevent or diminish this possible insolvency. Japan is, after the U.S.A. and
China the third largest economy of the world. The U.S.A. and Europe have
their own problems. More and more will the politicians be forced to
undertake steps towards a new system of the world's financial system*.  ..."

You might find this an interesting link about debt ratings:
http://www.weissratings.com/news/articles/weiss-sovereign-debt-ratings/

**
*Do you really want to just stand by and watch as politicians keep on making
the same mistakes?*

Dear fiend of Freedom, *i**f the Japanese State went bankrupt, its unsound
monopoly money would also collapse* and thus there would be a chance for
competitive and sound private money issues and for massive investments that
are economically sound, highly profitable (since the turnover problem would
be solved), secure against inflation and large percentages of capital would
no longer be wasted in unproductive our counter-productive government
activities, often as costly as governmental armaments and warfare costs.

*How important is monetary freedom and free banking?*

It is an essential step towards creating more freedom and prosperity for
everybody
. *If we all focus our power on Free Banking, than more freedom in
other spheres will be the result.*

*Is now the time to start taking*
*preparatory action?*

 *Prof. John Naisbitt* (the author of the best-seller "Megatrends") wrote
2006 in his last book "Mind set!", that we will get at least a privatization
of money and that this *"Mother of all Monopolies" will fall*.
I believe together with him, that we are in a trend to get monetary freedom.
But *we all* can force this and bring it* on a right track!*

*John Zube* believes, that a *monetary freedom handbook* can be much more
valuable to mankind than the landing on the moon.
A financial crisis, with mass-unemployment, many enterprises driven into
bankruptcy and still more inflation through government "counter-actions",
can *provide a great chance to gain influence* for sound ideas,
knowledge and facts on monetary and financial matters.

*Dr. Martin Weiss* (editor of "Save Money Report") means, that in 2011 or
2012 we will get the next wave down on the stock exchange and *at least the
fiat money will die*.

*Gerald Celente* has now made a trend prognosis 2011 and 2012. See him at
his Trends Research Institute® <http://www.trendsresearch.com/> and listen
to him about the future of the current money. He means *the game is over
with all the inflation money*.

*Marc Faber*, the famous Swiss investor, living in Hong Kong, says, that the
states are in a debit trap. The financial system will collapse in 3 to 5
years (in a hyperinflation).

*You can help us to get things moving in the right direction!*

Some of the statements may be incorrect. But can we really afford not to be
prepared, *if* a chance comes for us *to gain influence* in *monetary and
financial* matters?
Thus full monetary and financial freedom might come to amount, *at least
indirectly*, to the most important defense, security and also social
security issue to become involved in.
*It would be a historical mistake* and even a great wrong *not to become* at
least somewhat enlightened and involved and *prepared in this sphere*. We
would thus leave our monetary and financial fate furthermore in the hands
political rulers, who have mostly only ignorance, errors, prejudices and
failures to offer - in this sphere as well. *It is right now the time to
act!*

*So what should we do?*

The *first step* is to write a *Free Banking Handbook*. But to write such an
important, comprehensive and large work goes beyond the capabilities of
anyone. The idea was therefore, right away, to make a *project by many
participants*. We feel that for this project it would be a good idea to have
an *online internet platform*. Details of how the collaboration will work
will be sent to all those who join the project. Join
now<Support at Monetary-Freedom.net>and take part in the first online
editorial meeting!
The *second step* is to develop Open Source Banking Software, but this will
need to be done by another team at a later date.

*Become an co-author of a Free Banking Handbook*

*So I’m asking YOU on behalf of the current team to help us compile and
write a Monetary Freedom or Free Banking Handbook. *
 Please click here <Support at Monetary-Freedom.net> if you would like to send
me feedback or join the projct now <Support at Monetary-Freedom.net> as a
supporter or co-author of the Free Banking Handbook.

*If you don’t want to be a co-author of the Free Banking Handbook then why
not join us as a supporter?*

*As a supporter* you can help the co-authors in writing the handbook in many
different ways. There’s a wide range of different things you can do to
support the project <Support at Monetary-Freedom.net>, and if you don’t have
time to help in a practical way, you could help by making a donation via our
*Bitcoin* account.

 *Some details about me ...*

I’m German and I live in Berlin.  I’m the webmaster of the online internet
platform. I have some knowledge of barter schemes, the WIR in Switzerland
and various other monetary and clearing experiments. *My ultimate vision is
free online banking software.* I’m currently working on an IT concept for
this and will be looking for software experts to help with the project at a
later stage. But first of all we need to create the *Free Banking Handbook,
which will act as the basis* for writing the online software.
**
 *Join our team!*

Full knowledge of Free Banking is not readily available to most normal
people. Not even all the relevant texts are. Once the Free Banking
Handbook is compiled and published in print, or made available online, many
businesses, shops, employers and associations of retailers, wholesalers and
manufacturers would, probably, come to have such a handbook or could,
referring to its online offer, start almost immediately with free privately
or cooperatively issued alternative and optional and free-market rated
monies - *once the national currency dies* *or the State is too weak to
prevent or punish monetary freedom or free banking actions.*
There are many historical precedents for this. These should also be
mentioned and explained in the handbook.
*With the help of such a handbook they could come to practice the best
advice* and avoid most of the usual mistakes.

I invite *you* to take part in this project.* Please **join the team** now!*
 Gradually, I will invite more and more *monetary freedom* enthusiasts.

Everybody can *take part as their time **and energy permits*. Future
authors, helpers and readers will have access from everywhere, from a
hotel, from home, office or a coffee-shop.

*Please click here* Support at Monetary-Freedom.net and tell me, that you like to
join the team!

*Thank you very much!*

 With kind regards Klaus Falke
*www.Monetary-Freedom.net*<http://www.monetary-freedom.net/>
   *Klaus Falke* *Administrator of the* *Free Banking Handbook
Workbench* *Berlin,
Germany* ** ** **  *Skype:* klaus_falke    Support at Monetary-Freedom.net