[P2P-F] Fwd: (Kostakis) Newest issue of Human Technology now online, wi th piece on p2p

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:37:44 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vasilis Kostakis <kostakis.b at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Subject: Fwd: (Kostakis) Newest issue of Human Technology now online
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

A paper of mine is published there,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Human Technology: An Interdisciplinary Journal on Humans in ICT
Environments <humantechnology at jyu.fi>
Date: 31 May 2011 13:38
To: Vasilis Kostakis <kostakis.b at gmail.com>

Dear Vasilis,

We are pleased to announce that the new issue of the online scholarly
journal Human Technology: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Humans in ICT
Environments, which includes your article, is now published. You can
access your and the others’ papers at
http://www.humantechnology.jyu.fi/current/

Thank you for your contribution, as well as for all of the effort that
went in to making this interesting and timely issue.

We kindly ask you to forward the information about the issue to your
colleagues who you think would find it useful. If you are associated with
organizations, informing them is appreciated as well.

On a separate note, we also want to note that Human Technology is
currently indexed by PsychoInfo and DOAJ (Directory of Open Access
Journals), and is available through Ebsco Publishing. We continually seek
new avenues to make our open access scholarly journal more available to
researchers and potential authors.

With best regards,

Barbara
Ms. Barbara Crawford, Managing Editor
Human Technology: An Interdisciplinary Journal on Humans in ICT
Environments
www.humantechnology.jyu.fi
humantechnology at jyu.fi

--