[P2P-F] Fwd: Starting today: 1. FRESH FUTURE THEORY FESTIVAL - 29.-31.07 - Liquid Wall Forum / Munich

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jul 29 11:28:57 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laboratorium Erb <laboratorium at lisaerb.com>
Date: 2011/7/29
Subject: Starting today: 1. FRESH FUTURE THEORY FESTIVAL - 29.-31.07 -
Liquid Wall Forum / Munich
To: info at lisaerb.com
*

1. FRESH FUTURE THEORY FESTVAL
initiiert und kuratiert von LISA ERB

u.a. mit
Rudolfine Lackner, Franz Nahrada, Markus Kit Petz, Christina Maria Pfeifer,
Tom Sora, Sands Murray-Wassink
(please watch updates!)
*

// en

Those days really make it obvious, how quick the dangers might overcome us
and how deep the crisis is stuck in the complete system as a whole. I think
change goes quite quick now and we need to form really urgently to enable
mankind to survive the coming years! I think we need to bring together
level-aware thinkers and doers quickly to set the evolving system in good
directions. Bringing the issue of change and the new form basics that we
will need, into a public focus. There is a big need for positive change! The
time is up for it.

FRESH FUTURE THEORY FESTIVAL is a  cross-disciplinary (theory / research)
festival, seeking to catalyze fruitful solutions for the challenges of 21st
century. Bringing together disruptive thinking, combining meta-technologies
and fresh emergent <change/trans.> form fundaments, methods of
relationality, development and progress. The festival`s multi-disciplinary
approach is to analyze complex problems and gathering of energies,
technologies, "brain powers" striving for better presents and futures and to
facilitate technologies of advancing development and disruptive thinking in
order to address humanity’s grand challenges, the arrival of substantive
environmental forms and a growing public awareness of the need for
action. New solutions to challenges we face now and in the future will be
speculated upon with the purpose of implementation, cellular methods and
energies utilitized, shared researches into the interior and
exterior, catalysations for combining evolving forms of g/local information
and human intra- and inter- connection, <change/trans> forms and new
structural basics of transfer, relation, growth, entity,  meta-forms,
-spheres and -phors. #change, #future, ...
Working on transdisciplinary meta-entrances and new structural approaches to
new forms of (inter-)relaton, entanglement, process, transfer, #change and I
am trying on bringing together those, who speak of the transformation, that
is happening and the openness and fresh ontologies we will need.

The festival supports this mission, with its efforts coordinated through the
maintenance and application of frameworks that integrate the various
components and potential responses, bringing together revolutionary
knowledge, an understanding of complex dynamic systems and generate new
means for their application.
The festival´s mission is to encourage and facilitate research and education
in the general area of nonlinear, dynamical and adaptive systems and the
sustainable path of synergistic interactions. By combining new forms of
cooperation with a holistic perspective, we try to generate the basics that
are needed to strengthen the capacities to meet its potential.

Fresh Future Theory Festival offers an exchange of ideas between
practitioners in art, science and technology. The Institute´s seeks to
develop a basal calculative structure (el) – comprising advanced
metatechnologies – that will support new solutions to their substantive
problems. The shaping strand adopts  feminist and fresh  technological
approach to understand how development, and progress is being set by dynamic
forces and what its implications are for practice and research.

Fresh Future Theory Festival wants to invite and bring together those, who
are working on issues of change, new fundaments, basic forms, and new
emerging methods of global needs and visions, relationality
and process-oriented  meta-entrances and ontologies. To evolve into fresh
directions, the relation in time space and matter longs for
sophisticated architectures and flexible level adaption.

//*Form*//

The space is a balcony, called "Isar Balcony", and is of about 200qm,
located in the river flow of the river Isar, right in the city center and
within the "technological axis" of Munich and right in the people´s
renaturized main spot.  (Link on Google
Maps<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=corneliusbr%25C3%25BCcke+m%25C3%25BCnchen&sll=35.675147,-95.712891&sspn=44.1654,47.373047&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Corneliusbr%25C3%25BCcke,+M%25C3%25BCnchen,+Bayern,+Germany&ll=48.128435,11.579499&spn=0.002245,0.002891&t=h&z=18>
)
In form of lecture-performances open air and within the river flow, a broad
range of public will get access to the fresh theory. Invited are
theoreticians, thinkers and doers from diverse disciplines with a focus on
the omnidisciplinary basics and the need for change.

The formal composition of the Festival will not be a line of seperated
one-after-another lectures, but tries to risk a polyphony of voices as far
as possible. I describe it as comparable with a lecure (performance) opera
for several voices or different choirs, speakers, players. Interwoven and
dynamic. The form and the process and openness are also means that will be
developed with the involved at the space.

*Change has a form. Let´s try to unite Levels!*
*
*
*
*