[P2P-F] Kevin Carson really exists ... on production in freed markets and the desktop regulatory state

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Jul 27 06:58:05 CEST 2011

 Dear Chris,

Can you link to this podcast in our regular blog? I suggest the following
title, Kevin Carson on Mutualism, Freed Markets and the Desktop Regulatory
State ...

please note the podcast did not work for me (no sound), so thanks for
checking ...

http://thinkingliberty.net/2011-07-26/

Kevin Carson <http://mutualist.org/> interview; when and how he got where he
is now; monopoly capitalism; overproduction; mutual banking; small scale vs.
larger scale production in a freed market; Carson’s opinion of Mises crew;
Carson’s new book in the works, The Desktop Regulatory
State<http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com/>;
sources and influences; deontological or consequentialist?; opinion on
Georgism; puns; Radical Abundance; record 48 live listeners.