[P2P-F] observing and learning from even tentative steps towards a Partner State, as they emerge

George Por george at community-intelligence.com
Tue Jul 26 17:20:22 CEST 2011

Michel,

> http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Civil_Society ;
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:P2P_Market_Approaches ;
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:P2P_State_Approaches

> a recent summary is at
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/the-basic-orientation-of-p2p-theory-towards-societ
al-reform-transforming-civil-society-the-private-and-the-state/2011/07/12

Thanks for the reminder. Will read them right away. It¹s very timely because
in our country, there¹s an emergent wing of the Labour Party, supported by
Ed Miliband, which says, commons is the basis of society. That orientation
is Labour¹s best chance to take back the government at the next elections.
If that happens, the UK could make a major step towards becoming the first
example (maybe after Bolivia) of what you call a ³Partner State.²

>  have you seen David Ronfeldt's treatment of the partner state? at
http://twotheories.blogspot.com/2011/07/bauwens-partner-state-part-1-of-2-vis.ht
ml

we have already reposted it here:
http://www.commonslearningalliance.org/Bauwens-and-Ronfeldt-on-the-concept-o