[P2P-F] Toolbox for P2PF Online Community

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Tue Jul 19 11:56:19 CEST 2011

Excerpts from james burke's message of 2011-07-19 10:02:28 +0200:
> Hey Elf,
>
> can you python?
>
> perhaps you might help with exporting the data and import?
i haven't worked with python since i use mostly ruby... i consider adding python to my toolbox though =)
as far as i understood using this script doesn't require any python knowledge, just access to GA account and to the server where you have piwik. where do we want ot migrate it? to Kester's server?