[P2P-F] a new type of platform?

Nicholas Roberts niccolo.roberts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:00:40 CEST 2011

personally I think that while the OSE project is idealistic and technically
interesting, its also totalitarian, naive and a dangerous distraction from
existing social systems, craft movements and appropriate technology

its a kind of utopian new age totalitarianism, with a digital fabrication
and software development festish... if you cant model it, design it, it
doesnt exist

real-life just doesn't work like that, you might be able to insulate
yourself from that if you've got a stream of volunteers, a large number of
donors etc, but really it only works for those principals at the core

the problem isn't a design problem, it's a social and political one

>>> http://p2pfoundation.net
>>> http://futureforwardinstitute.com