[P2P-F] Toolbox for P2PF Online Community

james burke lifesized at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:47:27 CEST 2011

Hi All,

so maybe a compromise would be to set up piwiki alongside g-analytics,
and if this google outreach deal stops, we move fully over to that
platform.
It would at least give us the chance to experience piwiki's power and test
it as replacement candidate.

Again i assume the reason for using piwiki is to eat our own dog food
regarding open source,
of which i have stated my position regarding that. I realize that some of
you are more pro following a stricter
open/free approach to the software we use. As we have not really ever
benefitted from using adwords or google services
related to advertising beyond analysis and organic search, i'm open to the
switch.

Perhaps we can do a simple pro and con analysis of the reasons for replacing
g-analytics

regards

james

Web: www.lifesized.net  Phone:+31 (0)6 5244 6445 Twitter: @lifesized