[P2P-F] Toolbox for P2PF Online Community

james burke lifesized at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:01:16 CEST 2011

hi elf

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 9:06 PM, elf Pavlik
<perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just created this page on our wiki:
> http://p2pfoundation.net/Toolbox_for_P2PF_Online_Community

thanks

> I would like to invite everyone to fill in gaps and make suggestions,
> especially people who take care of P2PF cyberinfrastructure. I believe with
> few changes we could improve a lot (like removing Google Analytics tracker
> ;)

guess we could, but noone so far but you has an issue with using goog
analytics.

> and than keep track on new technologies to stay little closer to 'cutting
> edge' != mailman ;)

it does what it needs to do, though yes, we could use something like
mailchimp or more advanced mail managing program to open to this.

Just because software is not open source is not a reason enough in my eyes
not to use it. Speaking only for myself, i am not ideologically so strict
when it comes to software.

greets

james

--