[P2P-F] how-1-million-pounds-of-organic-food-can-be-produced-on-3-acres

Devin Balkind devin at sarapisfoundation.org
Sun Jul 17 03:19:57 CEST 2011

I will be spending a few days with Will Allen next week as he helps set up a
Growing Power system at my friend's mission in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn.  If
anyone is in the New York area, I suggest coming out to the
event<http://brooklynrescuemission.org/default.aspx>.

There's great growing power documentation at their lynchberg
node<http://www.lynchburggrows.org/>
.

I've got a friend who's done tons of research on their system.  If people
here are really interested, I'll try to coax him into organizing and posting
his findings.

Please email me any questions you'd like to ask Will Allen and I'll try to
get you answers.

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 2:08 PM, elf Pavlik
<perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org>wrote:

> Excerpts from Lee Nelson's message of 2011-07-16 00:57:42 +0200:
> > There is some information about "food forests" that is useful. Here is
> > trailer for a movie that is worth watching in it's entirety.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVo2bOIN_AA&feature=relmfu
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG_vRG66wkA&NR=1
> >

> http://www.nextworldtv.com/videos/growing-food/australian-food-forest.html
>
> nice one, thanks!