[P2P-F] how-1-million-pounds-of-organic-food-can-be-produced-on-3-acres

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Fri Jul 15 16:30:33 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Michel Bauwens's message of 2011-07-15 14:47:40 +0200:
> http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/14/how-1-million-pounds-of-organic-food-can-be-produced-on-3-acres/

"* By producing 10,000 fish" - a fish factory?... =(
if someone eats fish i would rather suggest to go fishing in nature =)

still composting, water flow and heat management look interesting!
on the other hand in general I can enjoy much more woking in beautiful open gardens than it such crowded spaces...

IMHO some useful parts to 'cherry pick' but in overall this place on video didn't get me very excited!