[P2P-F] Fwd: Program of the International Workshop on "Ethics, Wellbeing and Meaningful Broadband" 16 - 18 August 2011

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:53:39 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Soraj Hongladarom <hsoraj at chula.ac.th>
Date: Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM
Subject: Program of the International Workshop on "Ethics, Wellbeing and
Meaningful Broadband" 16 - 18 August 2011

Dear all,

Here is the 2nd version of the program of the workshop on August 16 - 18.
Since some of us have not yet submitted the topic, I have inserted "Topic to
be Announced" instead. Please send your topic very, very soon. Thanks. I
will publicize this announcement now. This looks very exciting already. The
workshop proper takes place only on August 16 and 17. On August 18 Craig
will organize his own meeting of the research consortium. He will us more
details later.

Best wishes,
Soraj

International Workshop

--
Soraj Hongladarom
Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University