[P2P-F] Fwd: [Demonetize] Speakers and Workshop Presenters

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Thu Jul 14 12:59:27 CEST 2011

--- Begin forwarded message from T at aworldbeyondcapitalism.org ---
From: "T at aworldbeyondcapitalism.org" <openawbc at gmail.com>
To: demonetize list <discuss at lists.demonetize.it>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:15:21 +0200
Subject: [Demonetize] Speakers and Workshop Presenters

Dear friends,

Hello.  I am helping several collectives organize several film festivals,
art exhibitions and conferences over the next few months.  They all relate
to post-capitalism, gift economy, feminism, media and alternatives to our
current economy in one way or another.  They take place in Olympia,
Washington; Austin, TX; San Clemente, CA;  Mesa, Arizona and Los Angeles,
CA.  We are in search of speakers and workshop presenters.

Please contact me for more details if you have workshop proposals.

Thanks.
Love for the people,
-T

--- End forwarded message ---