[P2P-F] DEBT: THE FIRST FIVE THOUSAND YEARS (!!!) - it's real! it's a book and you can hold it in your hands

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:37:50 CEST 2011

Dear David,

As you perhaps know, we have a book of the week program on the p2p
foundation blog, and I would like to feature your important book there,

THis would require a general presentation followed by 2 significant
abstracts, to be published on alternate days on a given week,

If you agree, we would need some of that material,

Michel