[P2P-F] P2P-Foundation Digest, Vol 7, Issue 44

Sy sytaffel at riseup.net
Tue Jul 12 17:16:06 CEST 2011

On 12/07/11 06:24, p2p-foundation-request at lists.ourproject.org wrote:

'I cannot see any  relation between p2p urbanism and Derrida and Deleuze.'

Derrida I'm unsure, but Deleuze as a philosopher of the rhizome, of molecular (ie anti-hierarchical, bottom up and horizontal) systems and flows of information and matter in dynamic systems seems pretty easy to connect to p2p thinking of any variety. Given the influence Deleuze and Guattari's writings have had on other writings on the commons (eg Hardt and Negri) this seems like a pretty clear relation to me.

Sy