[P2P-F] any volunteer to put our blog and wiki updates available via google+

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Thu Jul 7 12:31:01 CEST 2011

Hi all,

George Por wrote:
> My understanding is that to set up any new account on G+, one has to be
> invited.
> I think that Googke doesn?t make it easy fpr  G+ users to issue invitations.

two friends of mine have accounts and can probably invite people. If anybody
here wants an invite, drop me a note and I'll relay the request. (No
promises, though.)

Best regards
	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian at siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
He concluded further that Curiosity might have to be added to that list of
traits--Humor, Imagination, Eroticism, Spirituality, Rebelliousness, and
Aesthetics--that, according to his grandmother, separated full-fledged
humans from the less evolved. Of course, curiosity was not entirely lacking
among four-footed beasts, as many a dying cat would attest [...]; but such
displays of interest were feeble, even pathetic, when compared to the
inquisitive marveling of the wonderstruck, the obsessive questing of
scientists and artists, or even to the all but squealy speculations of those
who could barely wait to see what was going to happen next.
        -- Tom Robbins, Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates