[P2P-F] Fwd: world passport

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Tue Jul 5 20:20:03 CEST 2011

yup! =)

i know Eddy quite well, we may meet again a day after tomorrow, and i would like to ask him to make possible adding translations of his reports from his upcoming journey in english and possibly other languages.

shortly: he gave away his german IDs and now got those from 'worldgovernment.org', using which he received visa from Iran and now he will go on a motorcycle from around Berlin to Tehran crossing various borders and using his 'World Citizen Passport' =) images of documents and visa available in his introduction post: http://yesbo.de/kingeddy

LOL :-)
elf Pavlik

Excerpts from Michel Bauwens's message of Tue Jul 05 20:02:08 +0200 2011: