[P2P-F] [P2P-URBANISM WA] Postmodern / post-structuralist philosophers and P2P Urbanism

Geo Scripcariu geo.scripcariu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:17:29 CEST 2011

Thanks a lot Michel and Audun. Great suggestions to research further,
excellent links! I read partly, some time ago, "The Society of the
Spectacle" and I felt (*avant la lettre*, before embarking in this PhD,
that) Debord is the kind of thinker that has a lot to do with my own
interpretation of Open Source / P2P Urbanism.

Best,

Geo