[P2P-F] u.s. research grant on identity and trust

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:23:52 CEST 2011

see:

NSTIC Governance
NOI<http://groups.google.com/group/building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet/t/5514b7952baa8263>
Kaliya
<kaliya at mac.com> Jul 01 09:04PM -0400
^<?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=ohhl4rw8mbn4#130ed6f0a4506766_digest_top>

Hi folks,

I wanted to highlight the due soon Notice of Inquiry for the governance of
the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace.

Those of you who want to put forward creative yet pratical ideas for how the
"Identity Ecosystem" should be governed - how is a steering committee
formed? what power does it have? how does it make decisions? how is it self
sustaining etc.?

Here is the NOI - http://www.nist.gov/nstic/nstic-frn-noi.pdf

Here is NSTIC -
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/NSTICstrategy_041511.pdf

Here is the overall government site - http://nist.gov/nstic

There is a community run site with a full copy of the NSTIC that is citable
with links - http://www.nstic.us

If you have questions feel free to ask me.

Oh for background here is my article National! Identity! Cyberspace! Why you
shouldn't freak out about NSTIC on my fastcompany blog.
http://www.fastcompany.com/1715659/national-identity-cyberspace-why-we-shouldnt-freak-out-about-nstic

Regards,
-Kaliya

   - NSTIC Governance NOI <#130ed6f0a4506766_group_thread_0> [1 Update]

  Topic: NSTIC Governance
NOI<http://groups.google.com/group/building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet/t/5514b7952baa8263>

   Kaliya <kaliya at mac.com> Jul 01 09:04PM -0400 ^<#130ed6f0a4506766_digest_top>