[P2P-F] Fwd: New answer to "What factors facilitate collective intelligence?"

Denis Postle d.postle at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 28 09:38:12 CET 2011

On 27/01/2011 09:34, Michel Bauwens wrote:

> [...]

'the basic elements of human knowledge are concepts, visions, opinions,
convictions, images, ideas. These are by no means limited and cannot be
ordered in a logical manner'.

The informal but long term experiential research I have been involved in
suggests that a core consideration in the facilitation of cooperation,
at least in the fairly small face-to-face groups that most of us seem to
belong to, is what I call emotional competence, a developed capacity for
intra-, interpersonal and social reflexivity.

I have published some criteria for emotional competence along with a
brief discussion here
<http://www.mind-gymnasium.com/ebooks/PDFs/EmotionalCompetence.pdf>. I
can post more on how I see cooperation/conflict being structured if
anyone is interested.

Denis Postle

--
The Mind Gymnasium FREE ebook Library <http://www.mind-gymnasium.com/>
A unique digital resource for Personal and Professional development