[P2P-F] invitation to online book symposium, Feb. 1-3

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:23:25 CET 2011

Dear Amy,

I just sent a book review request to Gaelle, for our colleague Franco, who
wants to do an in-depth review,

We covered your book,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Access_to_Knowledge_in_the_Age_of_Intellectual_Property,

as book of the week in our blog,
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/book-of-the-week-access-to-knowledge-in-the-age-of-intellectual-property-1/2011/01/10;
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/book-of-the-week-2-what-is-the-nature-of-freedom-in-a2k-demands/2011/01/12

(the peculiar format is due to conversion problems with the pdf file)

it was also facebooked/twittered etc...

I'll forward  your symposium proposal to our list,

Michel