[P2P-F] Policy on posting

Karl Robillard krobillard at san.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 02:35:00 CET 2011

Michel,

What are the rules for sending email to this list?  Is this a forum for
philosophical discussion where we can comment on the various topics posted?
The old list was called "P2PResearch" which sounded more focused, but the new
one is simply "P2P Foundation".

I'd also like to point out that finding the email list could be made easier.
My point of entry was the blog, which has links to the wiki, Ning group, and
sections titled Resources and Community.  Nowhere on this page are the terms
'email' or 'mailing list'.  I ended up using Google to find the list server
page.

What is the purpose of the Ning group?

-Karl