[P2P-F] zeitgeist, what to watch

robin robokow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:33:12 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Michel Bauwens
<michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robin there is now so much out there, as well as a seeming copryright claim
> that the original may have disappeared, that I no longer know where to
> start,

ha, that is interesting! where did you see that? Everything is still
on bittorrent though :)

> I'd like to go to the whole series from the beginning onwards

I actually don't really recommend watching them. The first movie was
the one that was heavily biased and based on all sorts of ridiculous
conspiracy theories. The 2nd was more balanced and introduces the
Venus Project as the real alternative. Now we also have a third that
next week will be released on dvd/ internet and was released through
independent/ underground cinemas this week.

The first one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie

You can go through the tanscript much quicker than watching it:
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/wiki/index.php?title=Zeitgeist,_The_Movie_transcript

The second:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Joseph#Zeitgeist:_Addendum
& http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/wiki/index.php?title=Zeitgeist_Addendum

And I just read this quote by Peter Joseph himself:
"The Zeitgeist Movement is a grass roots campaign to unify the world
through a common ideology based on the fundamentals of life and
nature. "

I really wish the guy had done a course on the roal of "unifying"
ideologies in world history before commencing his movies, and how not
to base these in so-called fundamentals or rules you find in nature.
Because you can find any rule, which will support whatever you want to
believe in "life" and in "nature".

Or maybe he did follow a course and he is involved in a conspiracy to
take over the world ;)