[P2P-F] Bitcoin donation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:14:42 CET 2011

ok, I get it, so there are people out there actually wanting to 'buy'
bitcoins, and I wasn't aware of that, and obviously, this needs to be bought
and expressed by another existing currency, hence the 'value'

I 'got' it <g>

By the way, alt.currency/credit commons expert Thomas Greco is in Chiang
Mai!

Michel