[P2P-F] The Future of Oil

Daniel Araya levelsixmedia at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:52:53 CET 2011

    The future of oil: Ask Jeff Rubin    Globe and Mail Update    How will the cost of energy shape our world? Join the discussion      What do subprime mortgages, Atlantic salmon dinners, SUVs and globalization all have in common? They depend on cheap oil.
 According to economist and author Jeff Rubin, we are poised on the
brink of massive change. Systems of trade, finance, shipping and
manufacturing, and labor and international relations are all about to be
 rearranged. Get ready for a new world-one in which domestic
manufacturing will be reinvigorated and the products and services we
still enjoy will start coming from places much closer to home.
There will be winners as well as losers when the age of globalization
comes to an end. Distance will soon cost money, and so will burning
carbon-both will bring long-lost jobs back home.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/commentary/jeff-rubins-smaller-world/the-future-of-oil-ask-jeff-rubin/article1741131/