[P2P-F] mobile phones incompatible with organic life

Sepp Hasslberger sepp at lastrega.com
Wed Jan 19 17:00:33 CET 2011

Michel, Simon,

actually it seems that the University's report has not been released. Some pre-release quotes can be found here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech_cellphonesmicrowave26.htm

The data on damage done by electromagnetic radiation can be found in many places. The question is - what's your bias. If you tend to believe the industries that manufacture wireless and mobile phone technology, there is nothing there ... move on, nothing to see.

If you look around and get into the movement of people who actually get sick from the radiation, and who are trying to raise the alarm, there is quite a bit of data and quite some studies to be found, and scientists warning. But unfortunately, with a lot of money riding on mobile technologies, it seems that the press has been called off and told to cool it.

What can I say - it's all up in the air. Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will understand ... even before the news is all over the press and the number of cancers and consequent deaths can no longer be covered up.

Sepp

ps: here is a blog that seems to concentrate on the issue...

http://eliehouse.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/wi-fi-makes-trees-sick-study-says-wageningen-university/

"The individual is supreme and finds the way through intuition"

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/
http://www.laleva.org
http://blog.hasslberger.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hasslberger