[P2P-F] Tarde et al

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 05:39:46 CET 2011

Dear Richard,

thanks for this forward, I am aware of Tarde's work mostly through the
reading of Maurizio Lazzarato (in French), and though I find it interested,
I do not use it much, I guess I'm still much more of a
structuralist-oriented thinker,

but please keep forwarding such items,

I'm particularly interested in the 'yoga of resistance', can you tell us
more? and what is 'phd'?

Michel