[P2P-F] Solid State, and Liquid Nets (in a world of constant flux, if you are not curious, you are screwed. )

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Mon Feb 28 19:28:39 CET 2011

John seely Brown knows how to move the conversation forward HERE

http://bit.ly/ansAQ6

This is an absolutely tremendous lecture by a man I know and whose thought i have followed yet here he goes off in very new and stimulating ways about education and learning and digital media  etc etc

How do we afford curiosity in our students?  Because basically in a world of constant flux, if you are not curious, you are screwed.

Terra how many people think you tube is just silly videos?

Utube of course is filled with lectures like this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4FPH-Oo1iM

no broadband no lecture

of course if people are not curious they will not browse you tube

I will be 99 to 100 percent of people here are quite curious..... I have always been.....

is it an innate or acquired trait?