[P2P-F] Fwd: Ecovillages Video - "A New We"

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 08:30:24 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante at ecobytes.net>
Date: Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Subject: Fwd: Ecovillages Video - "A New We"
To: econowmix at googlegroups.com, hc_ecology at yahoogroups.com,
sustainable_solidarity at yahoogroups.com

6 minutes introduction :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YyNjAs-nHo
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YyNjAs-nHo>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Intentional Communities <noreply at ic.org>
Date: Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Ecovillages Video - "A New We"
To: dante at ecobytes.net

   [image: FIC - Intentional Communities
eNews]<http://www.ic.org/?enews=2011jan8A&u=37618>

*The Fellowship for Intentional Community*
*Promoting Community Living & Cooperative Lifestyles*
*Communities magazine, Directory, Video and more*
------------------------------
New Two Hour Documentary on DVD
*A New We
 <http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27X&u=37618>Ecological
Communities and Ecovillages in Europe*
------------------------------
[image: A New We on DVD]<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27B&u=37618>
*"Every once in a while, a film comes along that can transform the way we
live. A New We by the Austrian filmmaker Stefan Wolf is such a film..."
*
- Will M. Tuttle, Ph.D., author, The World Peace Diet

The variety of situations and voices in A New We inspires hope for the
future of humanity and all life on the planet. The lives shown here are more
motivated by imagination, vision, respect and cooperation than by economic
forces and social expectations. In these 10 communities, the creative
solutions to many social, environmental and economic challenges exemplify
the nearly infinite capacity for human-, community- and self-development.

* It's a film that enlightens, encourages and spreads hope--for a new world
and A New We.

Watch the Official
Trailer<http://fic.ic.org/a-new-we.php?enews=2011feb27Z&u=37618>

*The FIC is proud to announce that it is the sole North American distributor
of the English language DVD of *A New
We<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27C&u=37618>
* (in the NTSC format), a two-hour video created in 2010 by Austrian Stefan
Wolf that profiles 10 different European communities with a core commitment
to sustainability. This sampling of groups comes from eight different
countries, ranging from large to small, spiritual to secular, brand new and
well established. Find out what's happening on the cutting edge of
sustainability in the Old Country by getting a copy of * A New
We<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27D&u=37618>
*.
[image: Order Now
button]<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27E&u=37618>
 A New We is available at our online store for
$30<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27F&u=37618>,
plus shipping.

Featured Ecovillages and Communities

  *Sieben Linden* Germany *Schloss Tonndorf * Germany *Krishna Valley *
Hungary *Damanhur * Italy *Schloss Glarisegg* Switzerland *La Borie Noble *
France *Valle de Sensaciones   * Spain *Matavenero * Spain *Tamera *
Portugal *Finca Tierra * Canary Island
Special Discounts When You Buy with *Visions of Utopia*

You can also get a special discount if you purchase *A New We* and a copy of
one or both volumes of Geoph Kozeny's *Visions of Utopia**, you can get any
two DVDs for $50 (save
$10)<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27G&u=37618>,
or all three for $70 (save
$20)<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we/?enews=2011feb27H&u=37618>!

* *Visions of Utopia <http://fic.ic.org/video/?enews=2011feb27J&u=37618>* *Part
I (2002)* features an historic overview of intentional communities and
profiles seven contemporary groups. *Part II (2009)* profiles an additional
10 contemporary groups, completing a balance representation of what's
available in North American communities today.

------------------------------
Order by phone, fax, or mail.
Shipping in US $4 first DVD, $1 each additional.
See our store website
<http://store.ic.org/a-new-we?enews=2011feb27K&u=37618/>for outside country
shipping.

FIC • 138 Twin Oaks Rd • Louisa VA 23093
800-462-8240 • fax 540-894-4112
likely is still in transit; please allow plenty of delivery time for
magazine rate mail!

Your subscription status is as follows: *None *This information is current
(however, in occasional circumstances it may have been last updated on
2/10/2011.)

To subscribe or renew please contact
order at ic.org  800-462-8240

store.ic.org/cmag <http://store.ic.org/cmag?enews=2011feb27AA&u=37618>

*FIC MEMBERSHIP*. According to our records the status of the paid individual
or group FIC membership listed at your address above is as follows:
*None*This information is current (however, in occasional
circumstances it may
have been last updated on 2/10/2011.)

  Fellowship membership is a *separate service* from a *Communities*magazine
  or eNews subscription.

Please note renewals received this month may not be reflected here nor will
the membership status of Organizational Staffers (Board, Implementers, etc.)
Also note that communities and organizations often are listed in our records
under a group name and under one or more individual's names. Membership and
magazine subscriptions are separate purchases; members are entitled to
subscription discounts.

*CHANGED YOUR INFORMATION?* Please keep us informed of any changes in your
customer information as displayed here. For best service use your customer
number 37618 when contacting us and/or in the Notes field of the online
order form. Notify us by emailing to order at ic.org if you wish to update any
of your contact information.

*  To UNSUBSCRIBE from this newsletter send a blank email to
PubsList at ic.orgwith  REMOVE-37618 as the subject. You'll receive a
removal confirmation.

*  If a friend forwarded you a copy of this online newsletter and you would
like to subscribe please send a blank email to PubsList at ic.org with
SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please send both your NAME and EMAIL. If you
wish to get a few postal mailings per year from us also send your postal
address in the body of the email.

*PRIVACY*

   - We share postal mail addresses occasionally with like-minded
   organizations. We do not sell, rent or share email addresses with any other
   organization. Let us know if you prefer to not share your mailing address.
   - We do NOT telemarket, and do not sell, rent or share phone numbers with
   any other organization or business.

*MAILINGS*. We email to the Fellowship list once per week to announce
events, new publications, and new editions. We send postal mail less
frequently, typically a few times per year. Please let us know if you would
prefer to receive announcements from us by postal mail, email, both, or
prefer customer service contact only.