[P2P-F] local community development in Egypt

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 04:31:26 CET 2011

Dear Keith,

yes, it would be great to have our p2p correspondent in Egypt!

are you saying the articles would be unsigned or under a pseudo?

It's not our normal practice but given special circumstances, that would be
fine,

how frequent would this be?

I think what would be most interesting would be to refract the debates
taking place in Egypt,

Michel