[P2P-F] local community development in Egypt

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 02:59:34 CET 2011

Thanks for pointing Omar to the resource-base, and of course, it's not per
se about the resources but the people behind it and who could be put in
touch with Omar,

Michel

(for example, for urban and peri-urban agri-food communities, see
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Agrifood, complemented with
http://delicious.com/mbauwens/P2P-Food and P2P-Agriculture)

see:

Commons Strategies Group, http://www.commonsstrategies.org/