[P2P-F] Debt, Human Rights and Nature

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 15:40:20 CET 2011

I started a Meta "Micro-Action" on this topic :

http://ifwerantheworld.com/we_would/3380

-----------

Nothing is stopping us, I guess,

except that many of us may still feel dependent on access to the system
which uses the current monetary system ( that is : The power and resources
to act to fulfill one's own potential
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_liberty  ? ) ,

and that politicians would need to change laws as to accept alternative
currencies as tax.
( that is : Freedom of interference -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_liberty ? )

This may already be happening - see developments regarding "California IOU"
:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1939282/guide_to_accepting_california_ious.html

http://www.capradio.org/articles/articledetail.aspx?articleid=8659

Hence my question is : how to build up a critical mass of users  ( in a peer
production - peer property approach )  for information systems of
interdependency as to ensure a system providing us with what we may need to
live comfortably.

As some of us may know, there are various projects in development for
alternative vector information systems.

based on gift economics : http://www.altruists.org/projects/ge/ff/

metacurrency : http://www.metacurrency.org/content/open-rules

We may have discussed such approaches - I m currently interested in an
approach very similar ( and which could use ) metacurrency type of
extensible rule formats,
for visualizing networked and potentially interdependent "transaction
contracts" via graphs.