[P2P-F] Fwd: [GiftEconomy] moneyless-world.info

Franz Nahrada f.nahrada at reflex.at
Fri Feb 11 09:24:30 CET 2011

Thanks to Dante and Michel for relaying!

-----

Hi elf Pawlik,

its good to see the idea of moneyless societies grow, even though it seems
still to be in its infancy, if not embryonic state.

one step of maturing would be to identify local structures that allow for
multifaceted reliable moneyless life. The key question is how to replenish
resources, so there is an intrinsic relation to the commons, but the
commons are also a phenomenon that needs a bit of new understanding in our
time. We have a global world and many layers of commons must come into
interplay.

it would be good to also include and make visible the traditional networks
that focus on this, including some monastic and community approaches.

With the advent of the internet, their global resonance is now possible.
Maybe the lifestyle itself helps us to bridge between cultures. Israeli
Kibbuzzim and Turkish or Arab clan economies could decide to freely
exchange knowledge about technologies. Open Source Ecology
(www.openfarmtech.org) could be an inspiring spark. Kai Ehlers in Germany
is doing a lot of research in the post - soviet world.... Western
communities are maturing ....

We started demonetize.it just weeks ago. You will find a lot of people and
ideas there already. and its just one first approach to foster
communication.....

There are also many individuals that feel stongly drawn to realize
demonetization. Here for example comes the Moneyless Man:
http://www.greenprophet.com/2010/09/the-moneyless-man/

more links that you discover by simply googling:
http://zerocurrency.blogspot.com/,
http://sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/ ... an endless journey
begins....

I added some links, but I feel this needs serious research. And the
research and experimentation is needed because the world is moving like
never before.

Franz

Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> schreibt: