[P2P-F] Fwd: [workercoop] Fwd: mondragon exploits workers, polish strike

Joe Rinehart ashevillejoe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:18:02 CET 2011

A few interesting notes from the U.S. worker owned cooperative discussion on
the Mondragon article posted here.  Perhaps what is most worth remembering
is that cooperatives exist in a structure (global neoliberalism) that can
pressure them to act against their cooperative values in order to preserve
their basic function (the provision of jobs) but it is nice to see that
Mondragon has taken international critic seriously.

Joe Rinehart