[P2P-F] [Commoning] new capitalism and commoning

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Thu Feb 10 14:02:12 CET 2011

On 02/10/2011 01:28 PM, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> Sorry Massimo, I can only judge from what I see on this list, and I have a
> responsibility to my friends to warn them what they're getting into; once
> they engage, it's their responsiblity, but they deserve a warning,
[...]
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Massimo De Angelis <commoning at gmail.com
> <mailto:commoning at gmail.com>> wrote:
[...]
>     the same time you send emails to your greek friends warning them I am a
>     sectarian always looking for a fight while saying "massimo is part of
>     the radical set that always judges others to be coopted, and always
>     calling for struggle, with little regard for constructive altenatives,
>     and also little regard of whether a struggle can actually win ... People
>     like him, and his associate martin pedersen usually like to act as
>     troublemakers during conferences and such ... . "

Did you really write that, Michel?? I must say, I'm shocked. I sometimes
disagree with what Massimo and Martin are saying, but I've not the slightest
idea what made you label them as "troublemakers". Nor why you felt to had to
send "warnings" to others. Surely we can do much, much, much better than
that in our interactions with each other...

Best regards
	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian at siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to
sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
        -- Anatole France