[P2P-F] [Commoning] new capitalism and commoning

j.martin.pedersen m.pedersen at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 01:00:24 CET 2011

On 08/02/11 21:20, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> translated, modernity threatens pre-modernity ... yes, that is undoubtedly
> true,

Forgot to ask - from the perspective of the people are not born into the
linear time and culture of Euro-America - what exactly is premodernity?
Something to suggest that they - the others, the outsiders - are backwards?

Correspondingly, what exactly is modernity? Something they have to get
into, in order to get out of it?

Finally, what might transmodernity be? Do I get to wear women's dresses?

--
http://commoning.wordpress.com

"...I thought we were an autonomous collective..."