[P2P-F] The Political Principles of Peer-to-Peer Advocacy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 10:12:21 CET 2011

Dear Sam,

I think this is a great initiative, and already very valuable even in this
draft stage,

I fully intend to participate, but it may take a few days ...

feeling better today, but this year, my family seems in a rut, with a virus
jumping from one to the other, and when we think we're out of it, we fall
back ... we're starting to suspect it may be related to air pollution
issues,

by the way, that page already has an unual number of facebook and twitter
links!

Michel