[P2P-F] Fwd: [fcforum] Students for free culture conference at New York City Febreary 19th-20th 2011

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:10:17 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fuster, Mayo <Mayo.Fuster at eui.eu>
Date: Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Subject: [fcforum] Students for free culture conference at New York City
Febreary 19th-20th 2011
To: "fcforum at list.fcforum.net" <fcforum at list.fcforum.net>

Hi!

The Students for Free Culture network will celebrate its annual conference
in New York City February 19th-20th (More details at:
http://conf11.freeculture.org).  I am part of this network and attended the
conference of 2008 in Berkeley; it was a very good conference. It is a great
occasion to expread the Fcforum process (2009 Charter, 2010 work on
sustainability etc) and build USA connexions. I was wondering if there is
someone else from the e-list who is planning to attend the conference or/and
would be willing to attend it and help to contribute connexions with the
Fcforum process. There is a possibility to apply for funding. The dates are
a bit short in time to arrenge it, but if there is someone availeble please
say it.

Cheers! Mayo

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Research Digital Commons Governance: http://www.onlinecreation.info

Ph.D European University Institute
Postdoctoral Researcher. Institute of Govern and Public Policies. Autonomous
University of Barcelona.
Visiting scholar. Internet Interdisciplinary Institute. Open University of
Catalonia (UOC).
Visiting researcher (2008). School of information. University of California,
Berkeley.

Phone Italy: 0039-3312805010 or 0039-0558409982
Phone Spanish State: 0034-648877748
E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Skype: mayoneti
Postal address: EUI - Badia Fiesolana
Via dei Roccettini 9, I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) - Italy

-----
+ info http://list.fcforum.net/wws/info/fcforum
-------