[P2P-F] a reminder of ron paul's positions

Karl Robillard krobillard at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 09:37:15 CET 2011

On Thursday, December 29, 2011 01:22:49 PM David Rose wrote:
> Allot of Ron Paul's policy ideas are nuts but the American people want
> to vote for him because they
> want to start a revolution. Ron Paul as US President will be a
> revolution. The people are totally
> disillusioned with elites and intellectuals from both the left and the
> right. They have stopped listening.
> And to all the people who say "Conspiracy Theories are disempowering
> and do not produce
> political change", you need to reconsider your map of reality:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6pnSHyOG-Y

People want political change because they have awareness of how corrupt (and
antiquated) the system is.  I doubt conspiracy theories have much to do with
it.

What's seems quite silly is all the so-called libertarians who look to a
single man (Dr. Paul) as a savior.  Voting is *NOT* the way to start a
revolution.  Voting for representatives (giving away your power of decision
making) is elitism in action.

To dispose of the elites you must stop playing their political and economic
games and engage in direct action.  Subvert and divert by creating alternative
spaces and methodologies.

I watched Ron Paul closely during the last election and I don't get any racist
vibe from him at all.  I think that's just opponents making political hay.

-Karl