[P2P-F] a reminder of ron paul's positions

David Rose dr4823 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:02:58 CET 2011

To critique Ron Paul on his policies and statements about race is to
miss what the Ron Paul political movement means. Its about a popular
desire to disenfranchise the elites who have dominated American
political life since the Civil War.  Its about removing an entire
privileged class from their position of power. As I written before,
his polices and beliefs maybe nuts, irrational and racist but people
are not supporting his policies. They want to send a message to the
elites by voting for Ron Paul. Its the ultimate negative, protest vote
from a nation that no longer believes in liberal democracy.