[P2P-F] Fwd: Bank transfer of the reimbursement (unchalika, can you help + PRINT)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Dec 29 09:57:51 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tiya Boonyakarn <tiya.boon at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Bank transfer of the reimbursement
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Dear  Michel Bauwens,

The financial department already transfer your reimbursement (in total
2,329 THB) to your bank account at Kasikorn Bank. I must apologize for the
complicated and slow process of return your reimbursement.

*As the institute's financial process,please follow these steps: *
*1. print out the receipt  *
*2. filled in your passport no. *
*3. sign your signature in the blank between signed and payee which above
your name.*
*4. send the receipt with the photocopy of your passport(write down
"certified true copy" and sign your signature) to our office in Bangkok (by
mailing) follow the address below:*
*
*
*Ms.Tiya Boonyakarn*
*Parliamentary Academic Support Office, *
*King Prajadhipok's Institute*
*The Government Complex, Building B, 5th floor(Southern Zone)*
*120 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Road, Thung Song Hong, *
*Laksi District, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND*
*
*
*(Please return the receipt and photocopy of the passport before 31st
January 2012.)*

*May the good things in life be yours in the coming year and always. Best
wishes for a happy new year 2012 from Thailand!*

Sincerely yours,
Tiya B.

--
Contact Information: