[P2P-F] Your visions : Supporting some permanent p2p collectives to physically converge to ? ( Re: french-language p2p lecture )

mrc eskerda at hacklaviva.net
Tue Dec 27 13:39:09 CET 2011

perhaps for that you'd like the notregistered swapmark of

247labs

for labelling a network of physical spaces around, whether they are
forever like that or for whiles....

I have experienced this (the not 24/7 space availability) as an
important obstacle for not p2p networking (humm).

Perhaps it (the 24/7) is a good 'main' filter enough.. although other
places regularly available 8 hours a day could also be useful, are not
that much useful than the others and could be deprecated when the others
24/7 are near, or we could simply like to concentrate efforts in the
24/7 regardless of other facilities because of the 247 inherent power!

(At least i am inventoring them in a strange text file on my brain....
for sharing it with some closers)

*